Hello Everyone! We hope that all of you had an enjoyable Christmas. We certainly did at our house. I have included just a few of the pictures of the girls on Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning opening up their gifts in their Christmas jammies. They both had a lot of fun helping everyone open their presents and playing with their new toys. I am starting to think we need a bigger house just to accomodate all of the toys! We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas Fun!
Hello Everyone! We hope that all of you had an enjoyable Christmas. We certainly did at our house. I have included just a few of the pictures of the girls on Christmas Eve and then Christmas morning opening up their gifts in their Christmas jammies. They both had a lot of fun helping everyone open their presents and playing with their new toys. I am starting to think we need a bigger house just to accomodate all of the toys! We hope everyone has a Happy New Year!