Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Taylor's Preschool graduation


Before we left Lincoln we were able to do two last things with the girls school - a dance recital, which was super cute, and Taylor's Preschool graduation.  The pictures above were taken before the graduation.  The kids walked in to music, sang a couple songs, and then got their certificates.  I got it on video, I just need to spend the time to figure out how to load a video clip.  It was cute!

The dance recital was very cute too.  Both girls did really well.  It is always entertaining to watch the kids dance and do their numbers.  You really see the differences in personality come out when you see them on stage like that.  Again, I have video of it, but need to get it up.  Check back in the future and hopefully I can load some.

Don't we have beautiful daughters!