So my incredibly awesome parents agreed to drive the 18 1/2 hours to come to Havre, Montana, only for Shawn and I to turn around and leave so that we could have an extended weekend getaway - We love you Mom and Dad! Taylor and Hailey were very excited for Shawn and I to leave so that they could have some alone time with Nana and Papa! I am not sure who was more excited about this - Taylor and Hailey, Mom and Dad, or Shawn and I! It was truly a wonderful time for all of us. Taylor and Hailey got spoiled, of course, Mom and Dad got some much needed one-on-one time with their granddaughters, and Shawn and I got some very overdue time to ourselves as well.
Shawn and I headed down to Blue Sky Cabins in Red Lodge, Montana for a little early 10th anniversary getaway. This place was absolutely wonderful, with breath taking scenery, and a very serene atmosphere. We enjoyed the scenery, took several hikes, explored the area, and just had a great time.
We then got to spend the rest of the week with Mom and Dad, showing them more of the areas in Montana that we love! It was such a wonderful week - Thank you soooooo much Mom and Dad!