Thursday, January 15, 2009

Looks like Jesus?

Kids have the most fascinating imaginations. Last Sunday evening I was giving the girls their nightly bath. They were doing their usual, trading places in the tub, taking eachothers toys, splashing, giggling, etc. I took the wet wash cloth and tossed it on the back of Hailey's head, so that it covered her hair and rested on her shoulders. She had her back towards Taylor and I so all you could see was the back of her head.

Taylor, ever the imaginative one, very confidently stated "Look Mommy, she looks like Jesus." I wasn't sure I heard her correctly so I asked her to repeat herself. Sure enough, she said "Hailey looks like Jesus." Of course she then asked to have the washcloth placed on her had so that she could "look like Jesus."

I can only assume that she saw a picture at church that Sunday morning of Jesus with a hood on or something. Well, I have always felt that my children were special, but little did I know they are actually divine!