Saturday, January 24, 2009

No real news

Well, there really isn't anything new to report, I just thought I should put up a new picture since it has been awhile since I have put a picture of both of the girls on here. You can't really tell in the picture, but the girls' shirts are the same (only different colors, obviously). They looked really cute dressed similar.

In about another week Hailey will be 10 months old! We can hardly believe it. She likes to walk with her push walker and stood all by herself for a few seconds today. It is just a matter of time before she is really chasing after Taylor! She is also eating big people food, and really well. I swear she eats as much as Taylor. Pretty soon we are going to have to start thinking about her first birthday. I have actually started thinking of when and what we should do. I will keep everyone posted when I figure it out. Any input is welcome.

Taylor is her usual self - talking non-stop (literally), asking question after question, and making up games and stories for everything she touches. She learned how to spit the other day. Something we discovered when she greeted Shawn at the door by spitting on his boot. Every mother's proud moment, and Daddy was really happy too! She was quite proud of herself. She told me this evening at dinner that she would like to get more presents, but Christmas is a long ways off. She is definitely a character!

Not a whole lot new for Shawn and I. I am working every free moment I have. I have now gone to Monday-Thursday, but work in the evenings after the girls have gone to bed Monday-Wednesday, then Friday-Sunday when they are napping. It could be worse, I could be working 65 hour weeks like I used to during tax season- don't know how I ever did that for almost three years! It was gorgeous here earlier in the week, in the high 50's, but Friday it turned cold and snowed a little. The yucky weather is fine with me, since I'm pretty much chained to a laptop and desk for tax season. It is more bearable when it is cruddy outside.


We hope that all of you are doing well and staying warm. I would say I wish I was near you, but given what I know your winter has been like in Wisconsin, it wouldn't be sincere! Take care!