Friday, April 17, 2009

She's Walking and More!

As the title reads, Hailey is officially walking now! For a couple weeks now she has been taking a step or two, but hasn't gotten up the courage to do anymore than that. Well last night was the night, and she walked across Taylor's room. She has been walking off and on all of this morning. It is so cute to watch her carefully taking each step! It is still faster for her to crawl, but not for long I am sure. I am sure I will blink and she will be running!

She also knows where her belly is, and if asked will point out your nose, or the nose on a stuffed toy, but not really her own yet. We are working on eyes too - sometimes she points them out, sometimes not. She very consistently says baba, mama, dada, hi and bye. We are not sure yet if she is going to be the jabber jaws that Taylor is, but I am sure she will in order to be heard and keep up with Taylor!