Well it has been quite awhile since I have written an update. We have done a lot of different things. Taylor went to VBS for the first time. The top row of pictures are before church the Sunday of the VBS closing program. She made her T-shirt herself, and was very proud of it. She did a really good job memorizing all of her verses and dancing to the different songs. It was really cute to see! Our little monkey is getting so big!The middle row of pictures were from our first camping trip of the summer. As you can see from the pictures the girls really liked making s'mores. They loved sleeping in the bunkbeds. They were up just as late as we were, playing and giggling with eachother! It was really cute to watch and listen to. We also went strawberry picking that weekend. It was a good family bonding weekend!
The last row of pictures were taken this last weekend in the pool. The girls have had a lot of fun in the pool already this summer. Taylor loves her floaties and doesn't think anything about jumping off the ladder into the pool - no fear that one! Hailey likes all of the splashing too!
Let's see what else has gone on - Shawn and I celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary! I know, 6 years, 2 dogs, 3 houses, and 2 kids later - crazy! We celebrated by cooking some really good meals, going cherry picking with the girls, and just spending time together. Overall, a really nice weekend.
Shawn got lasik two weeks ago and is doing great. I am a big green-eyed monster and think I need to follow suit! He now has 20/10 vision. Thankfully better than perfect eyesight hasn't changed how he sees me!
I can't believe that the 4th of July is almost here. We don't have any really big plans this year. We will be celebrating here in Lincoln for the first time since we have lived here - which we are excited for. All of the area towns do their fireworks on different nights, so we can take in as many shows as we want. The best part is we can see a whole bunch of them off in the distance without having to leave the house! And no mosquitos - even better! I hope that all of you have a safe and Happy 4th! We miss you!