Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update

It has been awhile since I have updated the blog, but not much has really gone on. We have just been playing in the house, gone sledding when possible, and done some baking. Taylor made us tacos (her favorite food) for dinner the other night, which she was very proud of. I have been spending much of my free time trying to get ahead with work. Anything to help make tax season less of a pain. Of course I have to keep telling myself it is only January and tax season hasn't really begun yet.

Hailey is now in a booster seat at the table, something she is very proud of. She is still going strong with the potty training, and has basically stayed dry all day long at daycare for the past 2-3 weeks or so. Our record isn't quite as good at home, but I haven't pushed it too much either - she is only 22 months old. She talks up a storm - big surprise - and loves to play with he big sister. It is really fun to watch the two of them.

I took this picture this morning before church. They looked really cute in their jean skirts. Taylor was also wearing her pink cowgirl boots - very cute. Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm!