Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Morning

I didn't get quite as many Christmas morning photos as I would have liked, but it was too hard to pick up the camera and look through a lense instead of with my own eyes! The girls were so excited and had such a fun morning and day.

One of the most memorable parts was waiting in bed for the kids to wake up and find their stockings.  They finally woke up at about 7:45.  Taylor went into the bathroom and must have not even seen her stocking.  Then we heard Hailey get out of bed, open her door, and quickly run to Taylor.  The next thing we heard was priceless - in a super excited kid whisper she said, "Hey Sissy.  Santa was HERE!"  I wish we could have seen her face or hidden a video camera!  It was the cutest thing.  Seconds later Hailey opened our door and held out her stocking and said "Mommy, look what I got!"  The girls then piled on our bed to open their stockings.  They were so excited by all of it, and even more excited when they discovered Santa had left one for us too!  Christmas could have ended there and I think we would both have been content. 

It is so cool watching the magic of Christmas through your kids eyes! We are truly blessed.  Thank you everyone for the wonderful gifts!