Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Super Cape Monkey!
After dinner this evening Shawn and I had a little tea party in the play room with the girls. We dined on hot chocolate in little teacups, caramel marshmallows, and gummi lifesavers. The girls both dressed up in princess dresses, jewelry, and shoes. Shawn even got into it and tied a blanket around his neck as a cape. As we were sipping our "tea," Hailey was reciting who we all were - Taylor was Princess Aurora (she was using the Aurora plate and teacup), I was Belle (due to the Belle plate and teacup), Hailey was Cinderella (Cinderella princess shoes and teacup/plate) and then she turned to Shawn and said, "and you are Super Cape Monkey!" Too funny. I don't know where she comes up with her stuff. I suppose Super Cape Monkey is better than Snow White, which is the teacup/plate he was using. Never a dull moment!