I thought I would share a montage of Hailey's 3rd Birthday. She had a lot of fun opening her presents and was really excited for her birthday. We can't believe she is 3 years old! Where did the time go? She told me she wanted a Beauty and the Beast cake, so I tried my hand at a princess Belle cake. The Belle Barbie doll that is in the montage was supposed to be used in the cake, but it was too big. It was the inspiration for the cake. I don't think it turned out too badly, and Hailey was pretty excited about it, so I count that a success. She had a lot of fun blowing out her candles, and we all ate off the other side of the cake! She was pretty excited to have Uncle Josh over for her birthday cake! All in all I think her 3rd birthday was a good one!