I realize that I am very behind in posting this picture, but better late than never. Leave it up to my daughter to be an over-achiever, and not lose one, but TWO teeth in one day. That's right, Taylor lost her second tooth in the same day. The pulling of the first tooth was quite the drawn out process, whereas the second tooth was sort of on accident.
Both of Taylor's front teeth were wiggly, with the one slightly more so than the other. After the first tooth came out, Shawn was even more excited to try and get the second tooth out. (I think he was having a little too much fun with pulling teeth!) Taylor also had a little less apprehension about the whole tooth pulling thing and was allowing him to experiment with methods to "loosen" it further. One of the methods they tried was pushing on it with a pencil (eraser side). The first attempt to push the tooth with the pencil popped it right out! I don't know who was more shocked, Taylor or Shawn! A tense pause followed the extrication (Shawn wasn't sure if Taylor was going to scream or laugh), and then everyone, including Taylor, burst out laughing.
Needless to say we had a pretty excited little girl who had not only one, but TWO teeth for the tooth fairy. Now all she wants for Christmas are her two front teeth!
