Saturday, February 2, 2013
Spy Shadow Ninja
As many of you that have spent any amount of time with our family know - there is never a dull moment with Hailey around! Yesterday she came downstairs with this kleenex/headband/hair clip get-up and told me that she was a ninja and this was her ninja costume. She then proceeded to practice a few ninja moves on me, to which I explained she needed to "shadow" ninja and not really hit anybody. She then became the Shadow Ninja.
Not long afterwards Shawn got home from work and she told him she was a "Spy Shadow Ninja!" She spent the rest of the evening wearing her little ninja costume, practicing her "shadow" ninja moves, and hiding to "spy" on us! I have no idea where the ninja stuff came from, but it kept her (and Shawn and I) very entertained for the evening!
