I understand that this is a little late, but we have been a little busy! Better late than never though.
Christmas this year was wonderful, like always, although a little different. With the impending move to IL, and Shawn being gone traveling there for work we had to alter our normal traditions slightly. Although Shawn was not around for our holiday baking, Hailey picked up his slack and helped make every batch of cookies. We also did not make quite as many - as Shawn wasn't around much to eat them!
The girls' Christmas concerts at school were super cute, and I made sure to take video of both so that Shawn could see them when he got home from traveling. We still can't believe that Hailey is in school and having Christmas concerts! Where did the time go?!!!
Our Christmas was a little different, but we still made the most of it and had a blast. The good thing is that I think it only felt different to Shawn and I - the girls had just as great a time as they always do - which is the most important thing!