I couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention the nice weather we have been having, although I do know it is not really that typical for Nebraska. We have just gotten lucky. Anyways, the girls are doing good. Hailey now stands by herself without holding anything for almost a minute. She still hasn't ventured to try and take a step without help, but she's close. Taylor has been talking even more, which I didn't think was possible. The two of them together are quite entertaining. Shawn and I both agree that we are in for some good fights, since neither one of our girls wants to back down. Don't know where that behavior comes from?!!
Not much else is new. We are progressing with choosing house plans. Shawn met with the draftsman/architect again today and I am told he thinks we have the final plan. Needless to say he is very excited and chomping at the bit to get started. The next step will be pricing things out so we can get a good estimate.
Well, I have one child talking my ear off , which makes it very hard to type a coherent sentence (take a wild guess who), and another about to wake up from a nap and get some lunch. I hope you are all doing well and staying warm. I know we are! Ha ha ha!