Saturday, February 14, 2009

Updated Family Portrait

I decided that it was time to update the family portrait, so we braved the rest of the Valentine's Day crowd and went to the portrait studio. Needless to say I don't feel the need to update our family portrait again for quite awhile.

What was supposed to be an hour and a half, take pictures, select prints, and leave with prints, turned into a two and a half hour ordeal. Hailey didn't care for the male photographer, and Taylor chose the moment they were ready to take our pictures as her cue to start throwing temper tantrums. Hailey didn't want anything to do with individual pictures, and didn't want her sister either.

We did happen to get a few nice shots, which was all that I really wanted. And our portrait is now updated to reflect that we do have a second daughter. I tried to take a picture of the new portrait, but it isn't real clear. So April, if you are reading this, I would love to be one of your first loyal customers at your portrait studio!