Saturday, May 30, 2009

Our Crazy Hailey!


We thought we had our hands full with Taylor (and we definitely do) but I almost think Hailey is going to be even more fearless and full of mischief. She is just all over the place! The other night, she went into the lazy susan with the pots and pans, grabbed out the vegetable steamer, put it over her head and face, and started walking all over the house! She was laughing the entire time and running into things - it was hilarious! We tried to take it off her, to protect her from herself of course, but she raised such a screaming fit that we just left her!

Neither Shawn or I can get on the 4-wheeler or riding lawn mower without taking her for a ride first, or she gets really angry! Once she's on them, she grabs the handle bars and tries steering. She makes vroom vroom noises too, and shrieks when you go fast (okay, that one is a little bit of her crazy mother - the loving speed part that is). She loves her little tricycle, and already tries to get on Taylor's bike. I think she will be peddling before Taylor.

Just yesterday it was so cute. I had them outside to play and had let the dogs out too. Rudy came over to her and was giving her kisses. She kept leaning over him and giving him kisses and hugs back. She was even puckering up and making smooch noises. It was really cute. Last weekend Shawn had her on the ground with Rudy next to him and the two of them (Hailey and Rudy) were wrestling eachother. She thought it was great!

She now says Mama, Dada, baba, Ruru (Rudy), bye bye, hi, and uh-oh. We are in the process of filling up the big pool today (it is supposed to be in the 90's again today) and have already filled the little kiddie pool so it can warm up. I am sure I will have more stories and pictures to share after this afternoon. Love all of you!