Well it has been quite awhile since I have posted anything, so I will post a couple things to bring everyone up-to-date. We haven't actually done a whole lot that has been of any major importance, but that's okay.
We knew that at some point this summer we wanted to take the girls to the Doorly Zoo in Omaha. Shawn was able to get discounted tickets through work, so we took them a couple weeks ago. It worked perfect - Shawn took a Friday off work, the weather was gorgeous (about 75 or so), and there were hardly any people there. The girls loved all of the animals and the train ride. I think everyone's favorite was the tigers. The coolest part was when the one tiger kept growling! We all thought that was pretty neat. I have included a collage below of some of our pictures.
We knew that at some point this summer we wanted to take the girls to the Doorly Zoo in Omaha. Shawn was able to get discounted tickets through work, so we took them a couple weeks ago. It worked perfect - Shawn took a Friday off work, the weather was gorgeous (about 75 or so), and there were hardly any people there. The girls loved all of the animals and the train ride. I think everyone's favorite was the tigers. The coolest part was when the one tiger kept growling! We all thought that was pretty neat. I have included a collage below of some of our pictures.
