Anyways, the girls and I were playing in the toy room this evening and Taylor was playing dress-up. Actually she wanted to get married, to me of course, and I believe this is what she was wearing for her wedding - may her future groom be warned! I contemplated not taking this picture because of the permanent record it would leave, but ultimately decided it was just too good to pass up. She's a character isn't she? I'm not quite sure what this look says?!!! Although you might see the obvious - dress, apron, over-sized sunglasses, chef's hat, and lai - if you look closer you will also note the bikini top underneath the apron, the pink necklace, and the large bling on her finger.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Dress-up
Can you tell from the multitude of posts lately that it is getting dark outside by 5:30? Or maybe work is starting to get busy for me and I am spending more time on the computer doing about anything I can think of instead of the work I know I should be doing? Well Shawn is on his way home, thankfully - I need my relief worker!, and so my days of single parenthood are now down to just hours! Yeah!
Anyways, the girls and I were playing in the toy room this evening and Taylor was playing dress-up. Actually she wanted to get married, to me of course, and I believe this is what she was wearing for her wedding - may her future groom be warned! I contemplated not taking this picture because of the permanent record it would leave, but ultimately decided it was just too good to pass up. She's a character isn't she? I'm not quite sure what this look says?!!! Although you might see the obvious - dress, apron, over-sized sunglasses, chef's hat, and lai - if you look closer you will also note the bikini top underneath the apron, the pink necklace, and the large bling on her finger.
Of course I had to include a picture of Hailey too. Although she hasn't developed her older sister's flare just yet. She went for the much more subtle pink princess dress without any additional embellishments.
Anyways, the girls and I were playing in the toy room this evening and Taylor was playing dress-up. Actually she wanted to get married, to me of course, and I believe this is what she was wearing for her wedding - may her future groom be warned! I contemplated not taking this picture because of the permanent record it would leave, but ultimately decided it was just too good to pass up. She's a character isn't she? I'm not quite sure what this look says?!!! Although you might see the obvious - dress, apron, over-sized sunglasses, chef's hat, and lai - if you look closer you will also note the bikini top underneath the apron, the pink necklace, and the large bling on her finger.