Tonight was the official Christmas program at our church. This was actually Taylor's second Christmas program in her short life. The first was the first Christmas we lived here, through her old daycare. This one she was a little more interactive though.
We thankfully didn't have any real embarrassing moments (I was told in practice that her dress went above her head). She stood next to our neighbor Avyn, and on two different occasions leaned over to give her hugs. She almost fell off the risers once, and was more interested in her hair bow, and dress, but that's okay. At one point she decided she would start s
inging and did all of the actions and words perfectly - what a mo
nkey. Of course it was really cute. I didn't charge the video camera correctly but I did get some pictures (they didn't turn out that great) and our neighbor got video of it.
We thankfully didn't have any real embarrassing moments (I was told in practice that her dress went above her head). She stood next to our neighbor Avyn, and on two different occasions leaned over to give her hugs. She almost fell off the risers once, and was more interested in her hair bow, and dress, but that's okay. At one point she decided she would start s
She really liked being dressed up fancy. If only I could get her to actually leave her hair alone!