Friday, December 11, 2009

She did it! YEAH!!!!

Something big happened in our house yesterday - Hailey used the big girl potty!!!! Actually she did it at daycare, but that still counts. We are sooooo proud of her. She isn't even 21 months old yet! The diaper days are numbered now (although I know it will still be awhile).

If I had more time in the morning before work, she would have gone at our house before we left. While I was getting Taylor's teeth and hair brushed Hailey sat down on her little potty (fully clothed of course) and said, "Momma, potty." She has done this before and not done anything, and I also had her fully dressed and in a sweater, so I didn't take the time to undress her. When I picked her up to go downstairs seconds later I discovered that she had just gone to the bathroom and was really wet. So I missed that opportunity. I told our daycare though and so April gave it a shot. Hailey is pretty pleased with herself and so are we. Our little monkey isn't a baby anymore.