Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not our baby anymore!

As the title says, Hailey is not our baby anymore. We went Friday evening and purchased a bedroom set for Hailey. It isn't here yet, but within the next week or two, we will be transitioning her to a bed. She loves to lay with Taylor in her bed, and is getting a little big for the crib. We will keep you posted on how that goes.

We have also started to put Hailey in big girl undies. She has stayed dry all week long at her new daycare without having a single accident! I am not sure the last time that I changed a diaper. Her new daycare teachers have been so impressed with her potty training, as well as how much she has participated and blended right in with the group. They actually suggested the move to underwear. Hailey now counts to five and can sing the first part of the ABC's (up to D or E depending on the day!). Yeah for Hailey!

The first week of daycare was a roaring success. As I said, Hailey has been thriving in her room, and I was told she loves to pal up with her new friend Paige every single morning. It is nice to have her with a group that is her age. No new updates with Taylor, although she talks an awful lot about her new friend Shaunte (spelling?) So I think it goes without saying that the new daycare was a good switch for all of us!