Sunday, July 25, 2010

Our WI trip

I told myself I was going to do this shortly after we got back from our trip - but I obviously didn't follow through! We made a trip to the great state of WI over the 4th and had a blast. The girls loved swimming in the lakes, as did we, and we swam almost every single day. We got to do a lot of fun things, like swim, snorkel, fish, pontoon rides, boat rides, paddle boat rides, zoo, waterfights, ice cream, shopping, and lots of good food. The girls even got to go on their first go-kart ride, which they loved. We had such a blast getting to visit with family and share some of our childhood experiences with the girls. It is such a beautiful area of the country! The weather was great, and family was wonderful. We love you guys! Thanks for such a great vacation!