I don't have any cute pictures to accompany this one, but the story is cute enough on its own! Although it is hard to believe, Hailey will be 4 years-old this coming Saturday, the 31st. Earlier in the week Hailey and I were in the store just checking out some different things, and she was busy walking around pointing out to me all of the different things we could get her for her birthday. We could get her a pogo stick, a tent, a basketball, roller skates, a stuffed bunny, a stuffed dog, a squirt gun, board games, a raft, a bike, etc, etc, etc, - I am guessing you get the picture.
As we were walking along, holding hands side-by-side, I finally said to her, "Hailey, you know I am not going to get you any presents while you are walking right next to me." She responded, "Oh. Then I will walk behind you," as she proceeded to drop my hand and start walking behind me. I had to chuckle, as did several grandparently looking people nearby. I love how literally kids take things! What a cutie pie!