Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kremlin Recreation Area - Fresno Reservoir

Well as promised, here are the first of what I am sure will be many 4-wheeling pictures. The girls, and Shawn, were very excited to take the 4-wheelers out. It was a gorgeous day to be outside, and we had a blast going all over the Kremlin Recreation Area.

I think the girls' favorite part was Shawn taking them back and forth through the muddy water! The up close picture does not do it justice, but they were soaked and full of mud! Needless to say I immediately did a load of muddy laundry (the first of many I have a feeling) when we got home. For those of you who think I was a chicken and just snapping pictures, I did get myself pretty dirty as well when we were driving around (and yes I did go through that same spot more than once!).

No need to fear for anyone's safety either. As you can see we were all wearing helmets, we rode two to a 4-wheeler, and were sure to be cautious and slow.