Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First day of 2nd Grade!

It is that time of year again!  I can't believe the school year is starting already, nor can I believe that we are the parents of a 2nd grader!  Taylor was very excited for her first day of school, like always, and was ready to go.  She opted for apple cinnamon french toast sticks for her first day of school breakfast, and was pretty excited about her outfit.  The only thing that could have made the morning better would have been if Daddy was able to be here (he is en route from Ft. Worth as I type). 

Hailey and I dropped her off at her school and met her teacher, Mrs. Samson.  She has several friends she knows in her class and was anxious to get out on the playground to play.  Hailey and I said our goodbyes and took our leave. 

And then there were two . . . soon to be only one, as Hailey starts Kindergarten on Friday!