Halloween is over, but I think we have enough candy to last until Christmas! Of course Taylor would eat it all in one day if she was allowed to. Our day started with the girls' Halloween party at daycare. They wore their costumes and went to a neighbor's house for trick-or-treating, and then had cupcakes and kool-aid. The amount of candy that Taylor got there would have been plenty. Taylor was Remy, or "Rat Cook" from Ratatouille (one of her favorite movies) and Hailey was a hula girl (a last minute decision since I didn't really plan on dressing her up).
Halloween evening the girls and I (Shawn was pheasant hunting in SD) went with some neighbors around Firth for trick-or-treating. The weather was gorgeous, sunny and about 71! Taylor got really into it this year, running up to every door ahead of the rest of us in order to knock on the door. She was really careful to take just one candy unless they told her otherwise. She would then turn to me and ask, "Mommy, does this have nuts in it?" When I would tell her no, she would get all excited and put it in her bucket. Needless to say, she ate some of her candy Friday night and got to stay up a little bit later. It was so fun to watch her get so excited about things! I really can't wait for Christmas!