I took this picture of Hailey this morning. She saw a toy in the center of the exersaucer and crawled in there to get it. Yes, that's right, she is crawling - or at least about 80%. She gets up on her arms and knees and scoots forward, then gets on her belly and army crawls, then back up on her knees. Thankfully she is slow enough still to see where she is headed and grab her or move any obstacles in her way. I think give her another week and she is going to really be all over the place.
She has also started with a little bit of attitude! Yeah, I know, big surprise right?!! Heaven forbid you try and stop her from doing something she wants. Taylor is a very determined child, but her protests at being told "no" didn't start until quite a bit later. I don't know, we might be in for it!