The saying "April showers bring May flowers" is so far not holding true for MT. It should be "May showers bring cold weather, some snow, and summer that starts in July maybe?!!" Although the spring is not like we had in NE, it is not all bad. The other evening Shawn looked out the window just in time to catch something I don't believe I have ever seen before - two complete rainbows at one time. Of course pictures don't come close to doing it justice, but we tried. I couldn't get far enough away to capture the entire arches of both rainbows, but they were there.
The girls thought it was so cool. The colors were so vibrant at the ground that Hailey swore she could see the gold at the end of it and was begging me to take her in the morning to search for it! Priceless memories!